The United States Business Council (USKBC) will provide the following services:
- It will hold meetings, events and discussions that will introduce members to key business and government leaders from the Kurdistan Region of Iraq and that will help them learn about specific opportunities in the region and form the relationships they will need to pursue those opportunities.
- It will provide the opportunity to participate in trade missions to the Kurdistan Region of Iraq. These delegations will be led by experienced USKBC staff and consultants and will have the full support of the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG).
- Offer members-only access to the USKBC website, which serves as an online forum for highlighting opportunities in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq and provides pertinent information that will help members evaluate and pursue those opportunities.
- Advise and counsel on how to invest and do business in the Kurdistan Region of Iraq and how to overcome legal, logistical, bureaucratic obstacles to doing business/investing in the Region.
- Pursue policy initiatives in order to strengthen investment and business opportunities and provide feedback on the status of those initiatives.
- Brief on political and legal developments in the Kurdistan Region and other parts of Iraq that will impact the ability to do business in the Region.